Canadian Natural Health & Healing
We offer a range of certification courses at the Canadian Natural Health & Healing Centre. Browse through our offerings below.
CERTIFIED COLON HYDROTHERAPY TRAINING
About this Course
Toronto Colonics provides you with today’s most comprehensive and advanced clinical training in colon hydrotherapy. Learn the techniques that will prepare you as a health care provider and a valued member of your profession and community. Discover why so many therapists enjoy rewarding careers in the exciting field of advanced natural therapeutics.
What you will learn
The items below outline some of the most pertinent topics that you will be learning about in this course:
You will learn about the anatomy of the human digestive tract. An understanding of the structure and function of the digestive process will facilitate your learning and understanding of how to use colon hydrotherapy to reverse problems within the digestive tract.
Specifically we will cover:
- Anatomy of the G.I. tract
- The entire digestive process
- Specific conditions the result due to poor digestion (such as Constipation, Hemorrhoids, Parasites, etc).
Patient Intake Procedure
Prequalifying patients is just as important as treating them. Learning more about one’s health history, diet and lifestyle will go a long way in helping them achieve optimal results with their therapy.
In this course we will discuss:
- How to assess a prospective client during an initial consultation.
- Case history and proper consultation methods.
- Identifying contraindications.
- Teaching prospective clients about colon hydrotherapy in order to achieve the best possible outcome overall. Knowing key information about the process, patients will arrive at sessions ready to have a full release.
- Knowing which supplements to recommend to achieve optimal results, understanding how blood type dictates which foods and supplements to consume, knowing what to suggest based on Alkalinity vs. Acidity, etc.
Colon Hydrotherapy Techniques
In this section, you will learn about how to successfully administer colon hydrotherapy.
Specifically we will cover:
- Room and equipment setup
- Colon hydrotherapy procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene considerations and the use of one-time disposable kits (proctoscopes).
- How to apply learned techniques to various client scenarios.
- Advanced techniques, such administering abdominal massage, dealing with air pockets. blockages, skin brushing, reflexology and client discomfort and using packs/implants.
- Basic guidelines for proper cleansing and maintenance.
Upon registering into the course, you will receive an entire outline that contains all the details of what will be covered in your session.
Reasons to Enrol
Become a leader in natural therapeutics
Now is your opportunity to discover the underlying cause of chronic disease, pain and dysfunction and how colon hydrotherapy can help improve the health of your clients. You will reach this goal with a concise treatment protocol. It can be used alone as an in-depth therapeutic regime or easily integrated into your current method of practice. It compliments most modalities.
Limited enrolment ensures high quality training
We accept only six students per in-clinic training session to ensure the highest quality of skilled professionals. Toronto Colonics personal attention and professional support continues far beyond the course. Every student’s success is important to us. We extend personal support and help at any time. You will have a successful business formula to rely on. Your success is as important to us as it is to yourself, and to those whom you will serve.
We offer the most in-depth colon therapy course in Canada
We emphasize whole body assessment by training therapists to integrate the palpatory skills of colon therapy with a practical understanding of the functional anatomy and physiology. During our intensive and extensive five-day training course, you will learn about the digestive and body eliminating systems, their function in health and their relationship to disease processes. However, a strong emphasis is placed on the ‘hands on’ practice of colon therapy. You complete the training having attained knowledge, assurance, confidence and utmost professionalism.
How to Enrol
To enrol in this course, please call our clinic to obtain the latest dates for the next Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Training. To reserve a spot, you can pay the entire tuition in full or you can pay a non-refundable deposit and the balance can be paid at the time you attend the course.
$2,350 CAD + taxes (HST)
- Full Payment
Upon registering, you can pay the full amount via Visa or MasterCard.
If you prefer to defer your tuition and pay it when you begin the course, you can pay a $650 deposit via Visa or MasterCard. All deposits are non-refundable so please ensure that you are available for the dates that you enrol into.
The Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Training course is offered at our clinic and it takes place over the course of 5 days. We are located in the west end of Toronto (Bloor & Dovercourt). There are plenty of accommodations available within the surrounding area, including various reasonably-priced bed & breakfasts and hotels.
Visit the websites below for suggestions: